Biometric Access Control (Multi-bio 700, ZK Access control Panel)
MULTIBIO 700 STANDALONE BIOMETRIC READER
Identify or verify users by their face, fingerprint, proximity card or PIN/Password…. or any combination, all conveniently from a single device. Built-in Infrared light source enables operation in dimly lit rooms.
The Multibio 700 works without a computer. Complete setup and programming can be done via keypads and embedded firmware.
Stunning 3in color TFT touch screen provides ease of use and rich user experience with intuitive and user friendly GUI. Includes both voice and visual prompts which indicate the acceptance or rejection of fingerprint, Can store up to 400 faces, 5000 fingerprints, 20000 card holders and 100,000 transactions. The data can be backed up to a USB flash drive and can also be transferred to another reader in the absence of computer connectivity. Relay Outputs for electric lock visitor bell and alarm. Inputs for door status sensor and exit switch.
Supports multiple timezones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones. The Alarm will be triggered when the tamper switch is activated. Internal Proximity Card or Mifare Card reader allows triple factor authentication for access control.
- Elegant ergonomic German-designed enclosure
- 3” TFT color touch-screen display
- Supports 50 time zones, 99 groups and 10 unlock combinations for access control
- Contact relays for door locks, exit button, alarms, bell, etc
- Stores 2000 fingerprints and 400 faces and matches with superior accuracy
- Infrared light source enables face detection and matching in dimly lit environments
- Contactless 1-second employee recognition
- Operates stand-alone or can be interfaced with third party access control panel using Wiegand Interface
- Built-in TCP/IP, Serial and USB interfaces
- A voice & visual indication for acceptance & rejection of valid & invalid fingerprints/faces
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
- Multi-language support